ΤΟΝ 66ΧΡΟΝΟ LIONEL RICHIE ΤΟΝ ΤΣΑΚΩΣΑΝ ΟΙ ΠΑΠΑΡΑΤΣΙ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΟΛΥ ΝΕΟΤΕΡΗ ΣΥΝΤΡΟΦΟ TOY,

The four-time Grammy winner said in his acceptance speech: 'I live in a house of intimidation. I live in a house with three kids - Nicole Richie, Miles Richie, and Sofie Richie'

       Jet setters: Lionel Richie departed out of LAX with his much younger girlfriend Lisa Parigi on Monday

              Leaving Los Angeles: Things are clearly still going strong for the May-December couple of three years, who wore matching black jeans for their flight

                Evergreen: The twice-divorced 66-year-old sported his signature mustache and a soul patch, and he covered his eyes with tinted glasses

                           Expensive taste: The Swiss-born, biracial entrepreneur wore a chic coral-patterned jacket over a beige scoopneck T-shirt and Louboutin heels

                               Her version of GOOP: Two months ago, Lisa launched her luxury lifestyle blog, Dream.Design.Discover

                   Richie concluded: 'Well now, what you've done for me tonight is that when they say that, I will say, "Stand back children! I have my GQ British Award!" Thank you!'

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Νεότερη Παλαιότερη